TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR
THE PURCHASE OF ARTWORK FROM ELTHAM ART SHOW ONLINE GALLERY
When you purchase a quality work of art from the Eltham Art Show Online Gallery you assist with fundraising for the many Community and Charitable activities sponsored by The Rotary Club of Eltham.
Paintings exhibited in the Eltham Art Show Online Gallery are sold on the following conditions:
- Purchasers agree that the Rotary Club of Eltham Inc. (‘the Club’) acts as a disclosed agent for artists, you – as the purchaser of any paintings – agree and acknowledge that the Club has no control or liability for the quality, transportation or safety of the You are dealing with the Club solely as agent for the artist and, should any issue arise with respect to any representation made, quality or fitness of the painting that is a representation and/or liability vests solely in the artist and not the Club.
- Payment of the full purchase price is required by direct debit transaction in accordance with the payment instructions.
- Our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and orders placed do not include export or import charges or levies to the destination country if outside Australia. It is your responsibility to check locally before ordering your items.
- Export or Import duties and tax or charges for the destination country are not included in the order price, nor postage charges. These are your responsibility. Please check your country’s custom office to determine what these charges will be before you place your order.
- At the completion of a successful sale transaction both parties will be advised of the others Contact between parties is encouraged to determine the cost/shipping/postage arrangements. A tracking option is recommended best in the parties interests for a confirmed delivery. After the satisfactory delivery of the purchased artwork to the buyer, the buyer must advise the club to confirm its delivery and the buyer will also be contacted by the Club to confirm its delivery.